Sunday, June 30, 2013

Going GREEN!!!

Oh Hi friends so yes it is true I have been a little MIA lately when it comes to this blog but in all reality- whats new?!? I feel like every post I write is way behind in the times but I am improving right?!? haha not- but a little pretending never hurt anyone :).
 Well I am pleased to admit that I have been gone for good reasons... one of which is... (drumroll please...)

We have officially gone from blah...



to....



TAAA--- DAAA!!!!!! :)






Yessirree we have gone green!! Finally!!! It has been quite the challange to finally get our grass in with all the weed removal, leveling, golpher removal, etc.. etc.. .etc... BUT I am sooooooooooooo excited to say it is done! can I get a woot! woot! Now for the backyard.... hahaha that is still a work in progress but it is surely coming along! We will have to wait to throw our seed down till after this water shortage! ay carumba! Well family and freinds that is all... I just wanted to share my excitement with you!!!
WE HAVE GRASS!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment