Monday, February 24, 2014

a letter from Natalie: "Do I laugh or Cry"

     Hi Everyone! So here is another letter from this beauty...


“The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache” 

Man so many things are going on its crazy to think another week has flown by but I'm so grateful for it all. When thinking of this week I don't know wither to laugh or to cry. Because it has been so wonderful but so sad at times also. But before I dive into all that I want to tell you all that I love you so much and how grateful I am for the gospel. It makes the difference. I know it's true and I'm so grateful to be sharing it with everyone. It's amazing. I love you all so much.
   I told Veronica thank you for this but I want to quote it..."step by step I'll climb the steepest mountain step by step I'll cross the raging sea their is nothing I can't do doing it with you dear Lord stay step by step ahead of me....be there Lord please stay with me. Be my help my guide my friend. I'm lost if I'm alone I can't make it on my own i will follow step by step behind you Lord....." Okay I love that song! But it's because it's So applicable to this life and work.
I can't do anything without HIS help. And this week I saw HIS hand in so many things.
    One being yesterday with hermy having to give a talk last minute notice Saturday night at 10. That was a great way to hit he pillow.....but she did amazing and was completely guided by the spirit that the words as the promise says were given to her in the moment she needed. She spoke of alma 5 and receiving HIS image in our countenances. It was amazing. Plus that's a great song also:)
    Okay we did a split this week for 5 hours with some other sisters and it was really good. The were English speaking and well we just walked from place to place all 5 hours it was really good talked to lots of people and just really got to see Wauchula from a walking view. One of the people I saw while out was a lady named Engracia and she is adorable I just love her to pieces. And well she's completely Spanish so I was on my own for this stop. And at first not gonna lie I was worried. But as I sincerely wanted to know what she was saying and what to say back. Since my understanding is better then my speaking skills. But the spirit again brought the words  and as I opened my mouth it was filled. What a miracle. No one else in the room may have known that I had a hard time with speaking Spanish. But I knew it and I knew that it wasn't me speaking.
    Following that amazing experience I was also able to find an old friend a cute young mother we used to see. Since we were walking she pulled over and told me of her new address and asked that we come by this coming week. It was a miracle.
    .."meet me in st. Louie Louie meet me at the fair..." Well we can't go to st Louie. But we did go to the harder county fair and it was fun. We took some recent converts and less actives with us. And we talked with everyone there. It was the best! And coming this coming week is pioneer park days and people were asking us if we'll go. YES!
But it was a great experience at the fair. We got a caractercher done and it was funny but we talked about the gospel the whole time with this guy and explained how we have a prophet on the earth today etc..it was a wonderful experience. Plus one of the best things was we saw so many people! Lots of people who we have been teaching and some we haven't been able to get ahold of. Just a lot of little miracles throughout the whole time.
      We watched the prophet of the restoration with our recent convert that was wonderful! We had a family home evening with some recent converts and their buddies. We chased a lady we knew who was on her bike. ....haha just kidding she had rode by us and stopped we just ran to catch up. :) we shared the Mormon message earthly father Heavenly Father with lots. I love that one cause it reminds me that HE is my FATHER. We gave service to people and helped them with their different activities. Just lots of various things.
    So I laughed lots this week and it was wonderful. But near the end of it all I cried hard. As one of our recent converts told us he just isn't sure he can do this anymore. It was the absolute hardest thing I have ever heard and I just wanted to cry. And I did. I think it caused me to sleep badly to because I woke up in the middle of the night gasping and crying from a nightmare not wanting to go back to sleep I just layed in bed crying and praying to Heavenly Father for help eventually I drifted off to sleep. I know HE. Heard my prayer.
    I love you all so much and hope all is well with you your in my prayers. Please keep these people in yours they mean so much to me. I love you all lots. I know this church is true. I know HE. Knows and loves each of us and that through living the gospel we will find peace and healing. I know it.
Love always and forever hermana wuthrich


No comments:

Post a Comment