Wednesday, May 15, 2013

one two three four I declare a blog war! hahaha

Okay so call me crazy but I am bound and determined to improve this whole blog shmog which I seem to suffer constantly with! I know you are laughing because lets face it, I start every blog post out saying how I want to get better and write more often and la-dee-da-dee-da… BUT I am serious!!! So Kurt and I were watching the office and they keep showing flashbacks and it hit me like a ton of bricks! I don’t know if you watch the office or not.. but you should it is hilarious!!!! Well in the latest episode they do a Jim/ Pam flashback thing.. Jim makes Pam a cute little video of all their times together… sappy I know but I was seriously jealous! Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that I want a camera crew to start following my every move.. However I am sure that would be ohhh so entertaining! But how cool would it be to have all of those little memories and moments on hand to re-watch over and over again! I would LOVE that!!! Yes I am that cheesy! Come on admit it.. You would love it too! haha So then I got to thinking that heck if I cant have someone record my every move then I will have to start recording them on this lovely blog myself so that one day I can sit down with Kurt and together we can laugh our little hearts out! Wouldn’t that just be so fun!! Okay so here I am today declaring my goal that I WILL WRITE MORE IN THIS BLOG!!! If you don’t see regular updates from me on this lovely little site please feel free to egg my house! Hahaha JUST KIDDING PLEASE DO NOT EGG MY HOUSE!!! I am sure I will still struggle so lets give it time okay… but any helpful little reminders and motivations would be greatly appreciated.. (Within reason! Haha put the eggs back in your refrigerators!!!) Alright friends well here it goes… this just got personal! J

No comments:

Post a Comment