Tuesday, June 23, 2015

sometimes.....

Sometimes when you try to get pictures of your kids together it goes like this..... 





sometimes you luck out and get those cute... playing together... picture perfect memory pictures... 


Sometimes your brother "helps" you open your presents by just doing it for you! hahaha


and sometimes he teaches you how to ride a motorcycle.... 


Sometimes you think he stole your lollipop..... 



but then he shows you that yours is still in your own hand.... 



and life is once again perfect! ahahaha



ohh you two are crazy... but I love you both more than you will ever know! you are both loud, energetic, wild, and crazy! BUT you are also the sweetest little spirits I could have ever imagined! You love with your whole hearts, you play hard but snuggle harder! You laugh, and giggle and you are eachothers best buddy and my little best buddies forever! I love you little angels!!  Thanks for always keeping me on my toes! XOXO mommy! 


No comments:

Post a Comment