Saturday, November 18, 2017

Wuthrich Family Camping Trip July 2017

Okay... this is going to be a picture overload! But I am finally getting all of the pictures off of the good ol' camera and I couldnt resist making a post about this trip! Ohhh camping... I LOVE CAMPING! do we get dirty? yes... do we sleep in a tent? Yes... is it uncomfortable? yes! was it freezing? Yes! Had I just found out I was pregnant with our third baby the week before and was super nervous/ excited? YES! Did I think I was crazy for taking my 2 kiddos and our GIANT puppy alone to the mountains? Yes! Would I do it all again in a heartbeat? YOU BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR! this camping trip is what dreams are made of! Other than missing Kurt- since he had to work... We had so much fun! I got off of work- packed our bags quickly and threw everyone and everything in the car! I was exhausted... I was nauseous... and I was nervous! BUT i was excited! We were on our way to the Uintahs to meet up with my family for a fun little 2 day camping trip! We met my parents before heading up the canyon to follow them up the hours drive to the camping spot... we all thought we knew where we were going... We didnt :) we ended up driving too far and having to turn around a bit- but luckily we found the spot! Natalie and Anthony had gotten there a bit before and set up some tents.. in the dark.. they are amazing! I quickly got the sweats and sweatshirts out of the bags we packed to throw them on the kids and I quickly realized that I packed the wrong sneakers for Keller.. Poor kid couldn't fit his foot in the shoes- whoops! mom fail! Luckily we brought slip on sandals... to camp in.. yup... clearly we werent as prepared as I thought we were! But we were there and we were ready to have fun! And lets not forget our puppy... We had brought bear! I was a little nervous that he would be gone in 2.5 seconds once I let him out of his kennel...  we put him on a leash for a second and then quickly gave up because he was freaking wanting to explore... so i let him off the leash thinking that that was it - ours days of having a puppy were over... but to our surprise... NOPE! He was THE best camping dog ever.. and quite honestly if you have never gone camping with your dog.. you are missing out! Bear would not let the kids leave his sight- it was the sweetest funnest experience we couldve ever asked for! 
Camping- fishing- hiking- family- pups- and more.... all in all.. it is HEAVEN! 
AND.... now for some picture overload....


We all slept in the tent... bear included... and then these kiddos woke up bright and early in the freezing morning air! They quickly woke up grandpa and began the first morning adventure to find firewood!


Grandma slept in the van to stay warm and stay off the rocky ground! 

Keller was very concerned that Bear wouldnt let him go potty by himself... Bear wouldnt let the kids go anywhere unless he was tagging right behind... It was hilarious and adorable.. But keller being the private kid he is- thought that Bear was so gross for watching him go potty! HAHAHAHA

Sassy mc sassy pants..... 

"take a picture of this trick!"















Gone Fishin.... 




finding flowers everywhere and anywhere we go!



My poor little hillbilly boy being a regular Tom Sawyer in his rolled up pants and nearly bearfoot! 


homemade fishing poles are a thing... right :) 




















How to give a mom instant anxiety and panic..... watching your little boy cut wood with an axe ... que major panic attack! 








See those little feet... they were SOOO DIRTY! 





















shooting guns with grandpa! 



bear didnt trust the guns.... 










cleaning up to go home and a quick little pit stop to the fish farm! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment