Saturday, November 18, 2017

i havent posted in what seems like ages.... because it has been ages!!!

welp.... i was doing so good at keeping this little journal for a little while... until i wasnt! BUT ohhh my goodness- so much has changed! I was looking at older posts and wanted to cry- my babies are no longer babies- they act more like teenagers- heaven help me! And we have had so many changes with so many more to come- so even though it breaks my heart that I have lost track of so many fun little events, I am going to play catch up.
I am certain no one else is quite as heartbroken at my lack of posts- but these lovelies are for me and my babies! One day- I may print it all out- and waaa laaa memories for ages and ages! hahaha at least that is what I am telling myself- so without further ado.. and to save you from reading further grammatical errors- here we go!
So many pictures.... here goes nothing!

Father's Day 2016


West Bountiful July 4th Parade 2016:






Running with mommy!











No comments:

Post a Comment