Saturday, November 18, 2017

Wuthrich Family Pictures...

It has been so long since the last family pictures.. it is hard to get everyone together... and we didnt hire a photographer... SOOOO what does that mean... It means that when Veronica got home from her mission- we were all back together!! And it was time for a new picture- since it was last minute we didnt have time to plan outfits or hire a photographer... so we made due with what we had- it isnt perfect- BUT it was entertaining.. and like they say... 

"FAMILY... WE MAY NOT HAVE IT ALL TOGETHER...
BUT...
TOGETHER, WE HAVE IT ALL!"

sooo... for your viewing entertainment- I present to you the BEST family you will ever have the pleasure of knowing ;) hahahah BUT really... 

Me... "hey kell- sai... sine no one else is here yet- can I get some pictures of you two..."
Them.....



Yup... that is pretty much my life now when I try to get normal pictures... the struggle is real my friends... and really though- I cant imagine where they get it from... 



Ebony and Ivory.... 




The gang is all arriving..... 




all the grandkiddos!

all the ladies.... 


AND.... me trying to set the tripod up to get a god pic of everyone.... It went a little something like this.... 

not too shabby.... 

The Fellas... 

The whites VS... the browns.... hahahaha 




Sisters...

The Oreo of Brothers....  


Dan, Challis, and their boys!! 


Lexi Loo and Tyler!


Grandma and Grandpa!












and ladies and gents... that is a wrap.... On another note... would you believe me if i told you that these were some of the best out of about 2000 pictures! hahaha i love this family that I get to call my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment