Sunday, December 20, 2015

A little fall photoshoot.....

You guys! I have been a SLACKER with family pictures this year... this truly breaks my heart... 
I am not even being sarcastic! 
As much as they make me crazy- I LOVE THEM! So much changes each year and I feel like somehow in the short span of a year my kids age ten years.. dont ask me- I am not quite sure how they manage that- but they do and it breaks my heart! This is why I love love LOVE family pictures!
But sadly, I have not been able to find the time to get them done this year  between Kurt and my work schedules and sick babies.. oh and lets not forget Christmas is next week... so obviously Christmas cards wont be happening for us this year... whoops! 
Slacker I tell ya! 
BUT i didn't want our usual family picture time frame to sneak by without at least getting a few pics of the kiddos before they age another ten years.. so when we got back from our family Disneyland trip a few days early and I was home with my sick babies- I decided- um HELLO... picture time! haha okay and to be totally honest- it was Keller's idea- because he had been so excited to wear his shirt like daddy likes (flannel) and knew that it was for family pictures ... so in wanting to wear it, his request was simple.... "mom, can I play outside in my cool dad shirt? and we can take pictures... that's a great idea, right?!?" Yes... clearly this boy knows how to get his way... really though, what mom is going to say no when her kids are WILLING to smile for pictures... even when they don't feel good... yay! yay! yay! 
so, without further ado... here are a few of our little "family... aka kid only pictures"... 
ohh and yes.. for your viewing pleasure, I have left in a few of the "outtakes" because... well, have you ever tried to take a picture of the Tasmanian devil.... NO??? well, I happen to have two of my very own... and to be honest... it gets pretty tricky , so really you have to just let them wild in their element and hope you get a few smiles! enjoy!!
"Mommy is this a funny smile??"





the cutest little thumbs up giver... it makes my heart skip a beat everytime! 


you want me to smile???? HA! mom, you are funny! 



my little sidekick... getting smiles out of our little model! because THAT is what big brothers are for!

this is the look I get all day everyday.... ladies and gents... SHE is the real boss in our house! 





these two thought that throwing leaves was THE funniest thing to do! so many giggles! 






oh you know... just blinding my children one at a time... look straight into the sun and smile! haha


this little lady is a hoot I tell ya! she loves to be goofy ... she learns it from her big brother! I love my little goofballs!









Nothing fancy... but these little pictures make my heart skip a beat! I live for these little loves and i cherish these little moments! They pass far too quickly! These smiles and grins are what makes my world go round and fancy or not- these are some of my newest favorite pictures! 
Cherishing every moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment