Sunday, December 27, 2015

A Savior is Born

Each year, around Christmastime, I look forward to a fun and uplifting message put out by my Church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This year was no different, the message was short and sweet and really struck a cord with me. 
I know Christmas is now technically over and I should've posted this weeks ago- but do yourself a favor and watch it! Because a Savior was born. He was born for you and for me. He was born in the most humble of circumstances, to bring others clsoer to their father in heaven. He was born so that he could die and atone for our sins- Each and every one of them. A savior was born so that we too could live again with our father in heaven. So, even though Christmas day is technically over- please don't forget the amazing meaning of Christmas and the way you feel- not only on Christmas day, but all the days surrounding it. Please remember to be extra kind to others and show love to all of those around you. 
I know without a doubt that I have a Savior who lived and died for me. A Savior who gave all that he could so that I can repent of my own sins and return to live with my father in heaven again. I know that I have a Savior who made it possible that my family can be together forever. This is so so so important to me. I cannot stress my love for my Savior enough. I am grateful to have a father in heaven that would sacrifice so much so that he could have all of his children return home to him again. 
A savior was born. 
https://www.mormon.org/christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment