Sunday, December 20, 2015

Mommy Letters: My little Keller bug!


Each night before I climb into bed I look at you sleeping and am in utter shock! How did my baby boy grow up so fast?!? You are 3 going on 17.
You love to rollerblade EVERY. NIGHT.
You are becoming an ice skating pro! A tackle football/ tickle war champ!
 A train track building engineering genius... Track supports and all!
A bedtime postponing mastermind.
The sweetest little courtesy clapper I could have never dreamed of with my amazing entertains skills.
 And altogether the greatest little helper dude I could have ever asked for!
You are growing up so fast now. You constantly remind me... "Mommy I can do this because I'm 3 now." Or .. "Mommy I should get 3 cookies because I'm 3 now..".... Pretty much your request or excuse for everything is that you are 3 now so obviously it's okay.
You make me laugh DAILY!!
You have the sweetest tender heart and teach me more than I have taught you in your 3 short years! You are the kindest little boy- who speaks his mind.... And then asks if what he says is okay? Haha... Or you try to soften the blow....  "Mommy, you should probably stop dancing and singing like that, it doesn't sound very good... But I love you so much! You know that mommy?!?"  Or my absolute favorite…. you join in my madness and together you, Sailor, and I all laugh at our incredibly awful dancing moves all while singing terribly out of tune in the kitchen!
Those moments are my favorite.
You try and teach your "baby sister" ( half the time you refuse to call her by her actual name... Other times you call her by her full given name! Haha) everything! You love having a little partner in crime and try to include your sweet baby sis in most everything... Except your train tracks... she loves to tease you… and for the most part you roll with it and entertain her. You have THE cutest little “teaching” voice when you talk to her and are the sweetest example!
You are totally 110% potty trained and have been for months... Yeah buddy!!
You are all together awesome! Ohh and did I mention you are a little clone of your daddy- no wonder I love you so much!!! You want to be just like him and tell me daily that he is your best buddy and you are almost his size! Hahahaha
You are growing up so fast my sweet little buddy! And even though you tell me how big you are daily- I love that you are still not too big for snuggles! You love to snuggle and when I am holding you and see myself in the mirror, I have to laugh since you are half my size! I am afraid you will out grow me before you hit the age of 10!
You are my little gentle giant whom I love with all my heart!
I love you little stinker bug!! Don't grow up too fast!!

Love, mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment