Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Just you and I little buddy!

It’s a pretty mellow day here today. we are soaking every last minute in! you woke up promptly at 6:12AM and hunted me down till you found me... in the bathroom 😕 what can I say these last few months with baby sis dancing on my bladder I spend more time than I'd like to admit running to the bathroom! You promptly told me that you needed milk and even brought me an empty sippy. I laughed knowing that in less than 24 hours your world ... our world would change drastically! I filled your sippy changed your diaper and then per your constant request of "ooouuu... oouuuus... eeeaasse! EEEAASSEE!!" I quickly turned on Thomas the choo choo. I wished you would go back to sleep- mommy was... is tired!! but no you were very insistent on staying up and waking daddy up too.. I think you know big changes are coming.   We all watched Thomas sleepy eyes and all.
You were not happy when daddy went to work.
We are breakfast.. You wanted your marshmallow cereal- but quickly changes your mind after seeing that you had eaten all if the marshmallows already- instead you at some apple slices and toast.. you my little buddy have become quite the funny eater as of lately!
We read books... colored... went swimming in the bathtub...blow dried your hair- you have a funny little obsession with the slow dryer!.. You picked out your clothes... blow dried your lion.... and drumroll please... you wanted to vacuum! Yup no big surprise there- you are obsessed with the vacuum too!
After our crazy morning it is now lunchtime! You showed me exactly what you wanted to eat... marshmallows, goldfish crackers, Pringles, and Cheetos... you were not happy when I said no! haha instead you settled for some goldfish crackers, cottage cheese, and squash... you ate about 2 bites and zonked!
You, my busy little boy, are adorable! You keep me running and are constantly trying to be a big boy which makes me want to laugh and cry all at the same time!
I can't believe how much can change in such a short amount of time! you are growing like a weed!! You are my best buddy and my little helper/huge mess maker! and you my little man are going to become a big brother tomorrow!
It feels so surreal to know that tomorrow is the big day! Tomorrow we will go from a family of three to a family of four! Tomorrow you will have a sister! My heart is so full today and I am so grateful that I get to have one last special day just me and you! I cannot wait for all of the new adventures that await us with baby sister joining in on all of our fun! but today for one last day, you are my little baby! or one more day the world still revolves around you.. and you know it! You are my little angel and I will love you forever!!!
Watching you nap makes me laugh... you look super uncomfortable! But it makes me cry- not because I'm sad but because I couldn't be happier! you are mine and I am yours! Sleep soundly little buddy we will laugh and we will play once you wake up! Because tomorrow is a big day!
I love you!!
you fall asleep eating too... right??

keller insisted on sitting on my lap to watch Thomas ALL DAY! 

he loves the blow dryer....

2 days before delivering our sweet baby girl!

we went to buffalo wild wings to try and induce labor with some hot and spicey wings... it didnt work- BUT kurt and i officially burnt our little taste buds right off! 


we took Keller to the dinosaur museum for a day all about him! 









































No comments:

Post a Comment