Saturday, August 9, 2014

Sailor's newborn pics with Kayla Brooke Photography

Hey Lovelies! So our adorable neighbor just so happens to be an amazing photographer! I know be jealous!!! Well.... we were able to have her get a few cute pictures of our not so cooperative Sailor Mae at only just 8 days old! And even though little miss Sailor was the furthest from sleepy and photogenic - I still LOVE the shots that Kayla was able to get! And for your entertainment... here are a few to peek at! And for more info in regards to Kayla's photography, make sure to visit her website, here!
See... and you thought I was kidding when I said she wasn't being cooperative! hahaha I love this girl and all of her little lady like faces!

and again.... 

Sailor's bed with the beautiful quilt Kurt's aunt surprised us with! Thank you Aunt Quay- we absolutely LOVE it!!!



I LOVE THIS LITTLE PRINCESS!!! 

arm wrinkles.... need I say more! 

our future little Vogue model... hahahahahhaahaha ... Kurt says not a chance in *?$%!

sweet little baby feet



one of my FAVORITE PICTURES! 


another favorite! I love the little faces little miss Sailor makes all day... every day! 


that swirl!!!






I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS...






No comments:

Post a Comment