Monday, August 25, 2014

The Zoo!! ( Sailor is 5 weeks)


Well ladies and gents guess who is my little explorer buddy... 

you got it! This little man right here! That being said, we were a little more than excited to go and explore the Zoo to celebrate baby sis turning 5 weeks old! Okay that's not really why we went BUT... if the shoe fits! Can you believe it has been 5 weeks?!? I can't! it has gone way too quickly! and my little buddy Keller has been a trooper the whole time! He is such an incredible big brother and in his words, he loves his "beebeee iss soooo much!" 

I love watching them together and love our little adventures together! 
So, about the zoo.... i am quite certain Keller could go there everyday for a week and still find new things to explore and entertain! He was on constant go mode the whole time! thankfully my cute sister in law, her cute sis, and their boys came as well because between Keller and Ryker, we were all thoroughly entertained and busy busy!  
now for miss Sailor at the zoo.. can I just say... dream baby! she was perfect! and I am quite certain that she loved the zoo too!  
now for some pictures!!
"HIIII hiiii" Keller kept telling the giraffes hi and bye!




Keller LOVED the map they give you when you get to the zoo! It was adorable!

Cute little Ryker!


Keller and his lions!!!


Challis and Jerris! We love them so much! I mean seriously- how cute- right?!?

hugging the baby lion

4 little babies and 3 mammas!

PEEK-A- BOO!!! guess who is 5 weeks old... me!!!

Keller LOVED all of the animal statues!


Keller checking on "his babies".... ps if you are thinking of getting a double stroller.... DO IT!!! Best purchase and huge lifesaver!! We love our JOOVY SCOOTER X2 - seriously if you have questions- call me! 


Keller pushing Jerris' baby otter!

look at that cute little face! I love that our kiddos will have so many fun adventures together!  

my little monkey man!

keller and this gorilla were having quite the conversation... starring contest! it was hilarious! 


twinners
visiting daddy at work, on our way home from the zoo!

and a few extra pics from our Friday adventures...


 





No comments:

Post a Comment