Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I have a family here on earth~


 "When you come to the temple you will love your family with a deeper love than you have ever felt before. The temple is about families."
—Richard H. Winkel


October 23rd: 
Such a beautiful day!!! I was able to witness a beautiful experience today, a sweet reminder of just how much our father in heaven loves each one of us and wants nothing more than for us to return to be with him again. Today, my brother and his beautiful wife were sealed for time and all eternity. Today, they made promises to one another with their father in heaven- promising to do all that is in their power to return to him again one day. Words cannot express the love that was felt in the room. Such a sweet spirit! As an eternal family, they were also able to be sealed to their sweet and oh so precious baby boy Jerris! If only I could relay the spirit that filled the room with the promises made. In being such a sacred experience, I hesitate to say much but I want you to know of the love that our savior Jesus Christ, and our heavenly father have for us especially their precious little ones!  The love they have for us is infinite! Jerris is such a special little boy, who is loved by all of us more than you could ever imagine, but in that room, that day- without a doubt, you knew the love our savior and father in heaven have for him, is so much greater than we could ever even begin to understand. Please don't ever forget that- you are so incredibly loved! It was a beautiful experience, and I am so grateful to be apart of such a beautiful and incredible family!!
 Dan and Challis, Thank you, for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful day!! I love you all more than you know and I am sooooo soooo SOOOOO happy for the incredible blessings that families are forever!!! 
Love you!!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment