Saturday, November 8, 2014

St. George in October




There is nothing I love more than sneaking away with my family!! Just my sweetheart, my kiddos, and me.... HEAVEN!!! We were lucky to have grandma spend a few days with us! Grandma is Keller's best friend! We spent our days boating, shopping, swimming, eating, and just being together!!!


Okay and now for the pictures!!! There are  a ton... and they are in no particular order, so sorry!!! ENJOY!!!
Ever since I knew I was having a baby boy I would think of what he would look like, be like, you know.. everything! Well ladies and gents, this little guy right here- is the spitting image of my dreams! He has made me the worlds luckiest  mommy! I love you little dude!  


okay you guys... dont laugh.. so I kid you not, when I say I felt like I was flying! I was so proud of my jumps that I told Kurt to get some pictures... I thought I was a good 6 feet in the air.... I was SOOO excited- when I got back on the boat I looked through all the pictures and was so embarrassed! hahahahaha I was not getting even a third of the air I thought I was! hahaha and I thought I was so cool... dang reality! But at least it was fun right???  We will just pertend that Kurt missed the "HIGH" part of the jump... perhaps the peak was 10 feet.. I am THAT cool!! not :) haha Oh well, Keller still thinks i'm cool! 




my sleepy little co captain! 


watching AMC's fear fest... its all fun and games until we almost got stranded in the middle of nowhere on our way home... Then we were regretting watching 5 days worth of scary movies! haha


my favorite view in the entire world!! I love these three!!!


my little snuggle bug! 


you guys- this kid- ay ay ay!!! He is OBSESSED with our phones, ipads, computers... you name it and he cant wait to get his little hands all over it.. grimming it up and pushing all the buttons he can! 
















Keller helped pack his own lunch.... he wanted a sandwich... but I will never know why, as he only ate the middle... who needs bread?!?


Our handsome Captain! 








keller wanted to drive by himself.... one day little buddy... one day!


this little lady does this nearly every time we first go to put her jacket on... not a fan! 


zoned out!


really though!!! Is she not adorable!!! And that suit!!! Thanks Jenn! We love it- I need to send you a pics from our last trip!




real life ladies and gents.... this little lady had a monster sized blow out when we were leaving the park!  


Okay you guys- Kurt gave in and we tried swig again..... Our thoughts: the cookies, are delicious! The soda is delicious... (except since I actually don't drink soda, ... I get the cranberry juice with the mango puree added... delicious.. and  for a bit of a kick I sip it with a bit of Kurt's mt dew! AMAZING!!!) Kurt like  to get the dirty Mt Dew.  The smoothies on the other hand- NO!! I was not a huge fan and they are expensive for what they are... I would much rather wait and grab a smoothie at Roxberry or Jamba.. they are bigger and cheaper! But as for Swig- I say do it for the drinks and cookies.... We did.. twice! haha


she loves her daddy!




Our babies sure love their grandma!! 


early morning stickers... EVERYWHERE!!!
The PARK!!! 


































Officially done boating for the year! sleepy babies... winterizing... starving! hahaha



















No comments:

Post a Comment